Lucas is quite the character these days. Matt likes to say that Lucas thinks he is the funniest guy he knows. This couldn't be more true. He spends his days cracking himself up and laughing all of the time. Honestly for how much he cried in his first 6 months of life I am sometimes surprised that he is such a happy toddler. (There I go again, referring to my BABY as a TODDLER!)
My parents got him this awesome truck for Christmas, and up until a couple of days ago he has just been pushing it around the house. Now he is figuring out how to ride it. It is so funny to watch him try so hard and succeed all while laughing the entire time.
Watch me go!
He has also been talking so so much! He has a lot of words and a couple of phrases. One being "Dada home" for when Matt gets home from work. Lately he walks around saying "Dada home?" like he is asking, which means I spend the day telling him dada is not home yet. He is also learning his animal sounds and so far knows what ducks, dogs, cows, lions, and bears say.
Had to add this one too because it is just too funny. He talks in gibberish a lot also. It makes me laugh because he is totally having a conversation in his own language.
Isn't he the cutest kid? I sure think so!
xoxo
Olive was screaming watching these. Hudson wanted to play it again!xo
ReplyDeleteBianca