Today has been one of those days where I've been constantly reminded to be thankful for all the good in my life and that the "bad" is really not that bad at all. I have been following a little girl's story on Facebook who has been battling cancer. Sadly today Jessica lost her fight with cancer and is now resting peacefully with the Lord. Please keep her family in your prayers. You can learn more about this amazing littler girl on her Facebook page. Along with Jessica's family, I am also asking you to pray for a little boy named Evan. A friend of mine posted a prayer request for him and a link to his Healing Evan page on Facebook. Evan fell from a play structure at a park in our neighborhood and is fighting for his life. I do not personally know either of these families, but reading their stories has tugged at my heart, and I can't begin to imagine what they are going through. Please keep them in your prayers. Give your loved ones extra hugs tonight, read just one more book before bed, and be thankful for all the good in life.
xoxo,
Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment