Last night my mom and I were both wanting something sweet after dinner, so I told her I could make us these two minute brownies I'd made once before. It's a recipe that you'll most likely have all of the ingredients for at any given time. It isn't the best brownie I've ever had but for how fast and simple it is, it definitely does the trick for a sweet craving. Plus you make in a mug which leaves very little clean up. I should have cleaned up our mugs a little bit before I took a picture, but oh well. This is after it is "baked" in the microwave.
We had some ice cream left over from my nephew's birthday party, which makes this brownie that much better!
Yummy!
Here is the recipe I used from blogs.babble.com
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
2 Tbsp canola or other mild vegetable oil
2 Tbsp milk, coffer, or water
In a heatproof mug or ramekin, stir together the dry ingredients until no lumps remain. Stir in the oil and milk until you have a thick paste.
Microwave on high for a minute, checking after 30 seconds (microwaves vary). It will be done when it's springy on top but still gooey. Eat warm.
Because there are no eggs in this recipe it's okay if it isn't cooked all the way through! I prefer my brownies gooey anyway! :)
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment