Monday, January 16, 2012

My DIY Kindle Case

I decided to make my own case for my Kindle. Everything online was pretty pricey and not very cute, plus I'm always looking for a reason to use my new sewing machine. I had no idea what I was doing, but I bought some fabric and just went for it. I already had everything else I needed so the total cost was less the $4! It turned out pretty darn cute! 



Wish I could say step by step how I made it, but at times it was a disaster. I did add some felt between the layers to add some cushin. Now my Kindle has a comfy new place to rest. :)

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you and your bad self! If I had a kindle I would totes be all over this. Proud of you and your sewing skillz yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to try this. I'll be calling u haaahaa!

    ReplyDelete