The sick bug hit our house in a big way! Lucas had some vaccines last Wednesday and it all went downhill from there. I'm not blaming his vaccines, part of me thinks it was just bad timing and he could have been on the verge of getting sick already. By now we have both been sick. I'm doing a lot better than he is, which makes me sad and happy at the same time. At least I can take care of him, but I would much rather me be in pain than have him going through it. He seems to be on the mend so I'm hoping and praying he is as good as new soon.
We are both going stir crazy with being stuck in the house AND it's raining today so we can't even go in the backyard to play, which means it's time to get creative... so we decided to go into the garage to play. Who would have thought that could be so much fun?! I pulled him around in his wagon, he threw the tennis ball for Stoli, and right now in this very moment we are sitting in the car and he is playing and loving it. Really, who knew playing in the car could be so fun. I cleaned out my car while he played (bonus!), and now I'm writing this very blog while he continues to play. I'm sitting in the back seat, he crawls back and forth between the passenger seat and the drivers seat and is HAPPY which is all that matters right now.
See... HAPPY or not crying which makes me HAPPY! :)
He lives for buttons.
No harm done, the car was off the whole time. This could go on all day, maybe we will even have lunch in the car... okay I wouldn't go that far, but did I mention he is HAPPY??? :)
xoxo


oh sitting in the car is a typical occurrence for us. but i actually turn mine on because we don't have a garage and sometimes its freezing! haha. I just bring out my ipod and let him do his thing... its better to be sitting in the car with a happy baby than stuck in our apt with a grumpy one!! lol
ReplyDelete