Lucas will be two in just one short month! I can hardly believe it! Really... I can't imagine my life without him. He's my little sidekick, my buggy, my little guy. It's hard to remember what it was like before he was here. I spend more time with him than any other person in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is talking non stop and I continue to be amazed. Today at the park I told him it was almost time to go home and he said, "I go down the slide one more time." I looked at Matt and asked if he had just heard that sentence. I was amazed! He makes me smile every day, and continues to love to laugh. He is the light of our life. Time goes by way too fast, and as much as I wish he were "little" again I really enjoy each new phase that comes as he grows. The Lord has surely blessed us with an amazing little boy and I couldn't be more thankful.
We picked up a water table for him this week since it's been so hot! He's had so much fun playing with it and even asked to go play in the water after breakfast. I'm in love with his love to be outside.
xoxo, Kara



That water table looks soo cool! We are so excited to help Lucas celebrate birthday #2.
ReplyDelete