Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday we celebrated our fourth year of marriage! It seems crazy to me that it has already been four years, but then at the same time it seems like the time has just flown by. We have done so much in four years. We've traveled to Europe, moved from LA to Sacramento, bought our first home together, and had our first child. It's amazing how much we've done in this amount of time. I think back on our wedding day, and I wish we could do it all over again!


I love this man more today than the day I married him. I didn't know that would be possible. We've had our ups and downs, and I don't like to paint a perfect picture because that's not real, but through everything we've become stronger and closer. We celebrated by going out to dinner to the Chef's Table, a place we have been wanting to try.


This is the restaurant that we were planning to go to the night we were hit by a drunk drive... needless to say I've avoided going there because I was scared of anything happening... like this restaurant had anything to do with what happened that night... I know I'm a bit crazy, but at least I can admit it! So we finally got the chance to try this place out...


and it was amazing. It's a small place, so quaint and down home. Great beer, great food, and amazing atmosphere. I loved there whole set up, and the way the menus were so simple. We ate until we couldn't eat anymore and slowly enjoyed our drinks, they way you dine when you don't have a toddler with you! :)


Happy Anniversary to us! So blessed to love and be loved by this man! 

xoxo, Kara




No comments:

Post a Comment