Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Airplanes!

Last weekend Lucas and I headed to Phoenix to celebrate Avery's first birthday. Lucas was so excited to go on the airplane. I had been talking to him about going on the plane for about a week, and telling him that when we get on the plane he has to be a big boy and put on his seatbelt. This was the first time we flew where he had his own seat. I wanted to bring on his car seat, but with it just being him and me, I couldn't figure out how I would carry his huge car seat, push the stroller, and carry our other things. He did amazing on both flights, and I couldn't be more proud! 


He was pointing to the planes and saying, "I go on this one!"


Beyond excited to be on the plane!


Ready for take off!


On the way back he laid down on my lap right after take off and fell asleep. I couldn't believe it. He has never been the type of child to just lay down and fall asleep. I loved this cuddle time! 

The plane ride was not the highlight of our trip though.... visiting Auntie Jamie, Uncle Justin, and miss Avery was the best part! Pictures from the rest of our trip to come soon! 

xoxo, Kara



3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite posts! It's such a treat to see life through a child's innocent eyes. Thank you for sharing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable!!! So are u.

    Xo,
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that he did so well!

    ReplyDelete