We've really been enjoying our summer and feel like it's going by too fast! Frankly, I feel like everything is going by way too fast these days! My little bug will be TWO in less than a week, and I really can't believe it! Look a this face?!? It brightens my life! (especially when covered in black beans!)
I started teaching summer school for my BTSA program last week. I am only gone until 12:30 each day, but being away every morning has made me appreciate even more that I get to stay home with Lucas. I am enjoying being back in the classroom and teaching though. It's nice to know my love for teaching is still there! My cousin Katy came up from southern California and is watching Lucas while I work. It has been such a blessing having her here and knowing that Lucas is in great hands!
Our afternoons are filled with playing in the water and trying to keep cool! This kids loves his little pool and runs all around the backyard squealing (literally!) when his sprinkler is on.
Our garden is in full bloom and we're impatiently patiently waiting for our tomatoes to start turning red! Today we picked a bunch of basil and made a big batch of pesto sauce. YUMMY!
xoxo, Kara
He is so big! And looks so happy! I'm so glad you're enjoying your teaching position!
ReplyDelete