We were blessed to be surrounded by so much family this Christmas! We had a busy busy couple of days, but loved all of the Christmas festivities including...
Gavin and Lucas decorating cookies for Santa...
Church on Christmas Eve...
Our tradition of opening gifts with Matt's family on Christmas Eve...
the best part being that GiGi was in town!!
Putting out our cookies for Santa...
eating one of Santa's cookies... haha
Christmas morning...
new trains...
and plenty of Cars toys and gear to last him a lifetime!
Lots of playing with Uncle Kevin...
and Gammy and Papa were here from Boise!
And of course our annual family picture in front of the tree.
Hope your Christmas was as magical as ours!
xoxo, Kara
Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us! I enjoyed them so much. I was totally thinking of you and your family yesterday. I was at Hallmark picking up some cards and was looking at the Precious Moments. There was one with a little girl holding Tinker Bell on her hand. I stood there for about 5 minutes thinking of you.....as a little girl and the beautiful wife and mother you have become. You are so special to me and I hope to see you all soon. Gladys and Dustin are expecting their first in February and I know your son is due in March. I would love to see you all when I come visit! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Pam and Dave Lamb
ReplyDeleteThank you Pam! We would love to see you too. Please let me know when you are coming into town.
Deletegreat photos! xo ps you look great!! xo
ReplyDelete