It's Friday!!! That means Matt gets home today from Baltimore. He's been gone since Sunday morning and Lucas and I have missed him so much. We are used to him traveling for work, but this time seemed different. I think it's a combination of being almost 8 months pregnant and Lucas really missing his daddy. All week he's been asking where he is and when he will come home. Each time I remind him he's in Baltimore and he'll be home in however many sleeps we have left. Each time he'd make a sad face and almost cry a little. It makes my heart sad because I know how he's feeling, but at the same time it's amazing to watch his emotions grow. Needless to say we are both very happy about daddy's return tonight! And now his flight gets in at 7:30 when originally he wasn't getting home until 11:30. So stoked!! Happy Friday!
xoxo, Kara




No comments:
Post a Comment