Wednesday, January 16, 2013

32 weeks

I've been taking pictures every four weeks, but have been slacking on posting them. Yesterday I was 32 weeks. I can't believe we only have about eight weeks to go until this baby boy gets here! Matt wasn't home so we set the camera up again on the mantel with a timer. 


Lucas was hamming it up... as usual. Poor guy has a little stye on his eye again, but he is still as cute as can be. Once again, he didn't want to hold the chalkboard, but wanted to be held. He's quite the momma's boy. :)


Right before the picture snapped he decided he wanted "giraffey"in the picture with baby Coyotes. He always says he is going to play cars with the baby when he comes. It makes me laugh since he doesn't like to share with anyone. I'm sure sharing with his brother will change once he is actually here. 


Eight weeks and counting! Sometimes it feels like a long time away, like when I'm super uncomfortable sleeping, and then other times it seems way too close, like when I look at the baby's room and nothing is done yet. I don't think we had Lucas's room done at this point either, so all is good!

xoxo, Kara

1 comment: