Thursday, January 31, 2013

Terrible Twos?

My little person has had such a hard time going to sleep lately... to the point that he's driving this momma nuts. He used to be so easy to put down for naps and bed, and then all of a sudden it has become an hour to an hour and a half fight to get him to stay in bed and go to sleep. Can we say terrible twos in full force?!

I've heard every piece of advice and have tried everything short of locking him in his room, something I just can't bring myself to do. Bless his big heart, the boy is as stubborn as an ox. I have no idea where he gets that from... wink wink. My patience has been tested to the end, and my mind wanders to how will this work when baby gets here?! Of course after tonight's two hour battle I called up my mom to get some support and advice... honestly don't know what I'd do without her. Love you mom!



Here's to better nap and bed times. Hopefully this weather sticks around so we can continue to get outside and burn energy. 

xoxo, Kara




No comments:

Post a Comment