Merry Christmas Eve! I figured if I don't blog this before Christmas it probably won't happen. Along with the Polar Express last weekend we also went to the annual Santa run in El Dorado Hills. Santa drives through the neighborhoods on a firetruck and his elves hand out candy canes. The was the 49th Annual Santa Run for EDH. Hard to believe, but each year it's just as exciting!
Last year Lucas was terrified of Santa, but loved seeing the fire trucks. This year he loved it all!
Waving to Santa! Here he comes!
Jim and Serena happened to be visiting us for the night and they got to experience the event as well. Lucas loves them both, and is especially taken by Jim. He hadn't seen him for a couple months, but immediately said, "I want Jim to hold me." It was so cute!
A picture with Santa among all of the chaos! Santa makes a few stops along his route, and luckily our good friends live right by one of the stops!
The Hodson Family! Heather made us a delicious stew for before we braved the cold, along with some yummy homemade hot chocolate. You can't go see Santa without hot chocolate!
Lucas and Kenzie had their matching elf shirts on and I was trying to get a picture of them. Mackenzie was cooperating, but Lucas wanted nothing to do with it.
How cute is she?!
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!
xoxo, Kara
Beautiful pics! Mu 3.5 and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteBianca
Merry Christmas to you too! Love you!
Delete