Monday, April 30, 2012

Scenes from Our Weekend

We had a whirlwind of a busy weekend, and it was so much fun! We started off Friday night with celebrating my niece's birthday.

This pretty girl is 4! I can hardly believe it! 


Cousins... attempting a picture... L was over it! Oh, and he has another sty on his poor little eye, other eye this time. My poor guy can't seem to catch a break!
Saturday afternoon my parents came over to help us build our garden boxes and get our garden started. I was so excited to have a garden this year, and then when Matt got hurt and wasn't going to be able to help me get it started I kind of gave up. My parents came to the rescue and pretty much did all of the work! Without them there is no way we'd have our garden this year. Thank you mom and dad! I'm so grateful for you!!!


Lucas loved playing in the dirt and was walking around saying, "Mommy's garden!" So stinkin' cute I could hardly handle it! Let's see if he will actually eat anything we grow... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!


Sunday we headed to Fairy Tale Town to celebrate more birthdays. Our neighbor's twins turned three and the kids had a blast. Have I mentioned that we have amazing neighbors?! Really, we are so lucky!


Lucas and Samantha checking out the piggies. 


L and Reese were all over going down the slides. Lucas loves trying to keep up with the bigger kids!
After Fairy Tale Town, we headed home for naps and relaxation. My bestie and her kids came over and we sat in the sun and enjoyed some iced chai. The kids played in the little pool, caught frogs, and looked at the sheep that are still taking up residence behind our house. 


I love weekends filled with great friends and family! 

xoxo, Kara

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love the skirt you made for kenzie, it is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete