Every year sheep and goats are brought around our town to the open fields and greenbelts to help mow the grass down and keep it at safe levels for fire reasons. This year we were home when they herded them down the street, and it was quiet a site to see. Lucas was sleeping, but he has since enjoyed going to see the sheep and goats every chance he gets. They come right up to our back fence and he loves watching them from the backyard. We also walk further up the hill behind our house to see the "sheepies" as he calls them and to enjoy the pretty views.
I think they are so cute!
The little pond up behind our house. I can only imagine the fun L will have exploring this area when he gets older. Right now all I think about are the snakes that live in these fields, and I'm good with keeping my distance!
Right after nap, but still had to go visit the sheep.
Love how blue the sky was this day!
xoxo, Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment