Thursday, April 19, 2012

Little Guy Tie

I'm slowly but surely learning to sew. I still haven't taken a class and I desperately need to. Sometimes things turn out great, and other times it can be a disaster. I guess that's how it goes! I found a great tutorial to make a tie for my little guy at Wannabe Crafty. It was simple, and easy to follow. I've made two ties for my bug using this tutorial, and they have both turned out super cute. One was for Christmas, and one he wore to my cousin's wedding back in March. 

Doesn't he just look so adorable in his little tie? 

Such a handsome little bug.

Can you tell he's not really a fan?

The best part is it cost me about $1.50 to make! I'm sure there will be more ties in his future. I just can't resist! :) 

xoxo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment