The reason we went to Florida was for a wedding. The wedding of one of my favorite people in this world. As kids there were five of us cousins that were super close growing up together. My two brothers, Alyse, her brother Michael, and myself. There was a period of time that we all lived in Southern California, where we spent tons of time together. Family reunions are always a blast and we have such a great time reminiscing about the past. I was lucky enough to be able to spend time with Alyse right before her wedding and to get ready with her and her mom. It's such a blessing to have family like this.
My beautiful cousin and myself.
Mom and Daughter
Lucas having a snack while waiting for family pictures.
Stunning!
Alyse and Jason got married in front of this tree. I'm in love with the big A&J made of flowers.
My cousin Lori entertaining Lucas while waiting for pictures.
My sister and I!
Kisses for our bug.
My little family.
I'm so happy we were there to celebrate this beautiful day. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment