I have so much fun celebrating holidays. Whether we go big or small, I just love to do something cute for Lucas. This year for St. Patrick's Day a little leprechaun snuck into our house and filled the family room with green balloons. He also brought Lucas a green recycling truck. I'd been eyeing this truck for him at Whole Foods for awhile now. I looked it up on Amazon, but of course waited until the last minute so I just went at bought it at Whole Foods. However I'll definitely be getting him another Green Toys truck soon from Amazon since it's a much better deal. He loves this one, and I can't help but love that they are made of recycled material!
Clapping because he put his car in the back of the truck.
Balloons!
:)
Love him!
We also made some yummy shamrock chocolate covered pretzels that I found on Pinterest. All of the tutorials I saw said to use yogurt pretzels, but I just used regular pretzels and white chocolate candy melts to make my own. You need candy melts either way so I figured this way they were a little healthier since they wouldn't be double coated. I'm always trying to make myself feel better about eating treats! :) I even made some milk chocolate ones as well. I love all chocolate covered pretzels.
They turned out cute and Lucas even liked them!
Happy St. Patty's Day!
xoxo
so stinkin' cute :)
ReplyDelete