Everyday Lucas does something new that either amazes me or melts my heart. He is growing up so fast. Sometimes I feel like I can't keep up, and I just want to yell SLOW DOWN! It makes me so happy to see the little boy he is becoming, and it also breaks my heart to know how fast time flies by. One morning while we were in Florida I was making him some breakfast. Everyone else was still sleeping, Matt had left the house early to go golfing, and it was just me and my bug enjoying our morning. I handed Lucas a piece of a banana and he looked at me and said, "Thank you momma." He says thank you all the time, but this was the first time he said thank you momma. I seriously melted. His little voice his just so sweet, I can hardly stand it.
Filling his truck with seashells.
Ready to go play in the sand.
His hair became so much more curly with the humidity. I loved it!
Hanging out on the beach with my bug while Daddy is golfing. He's giving me kisses.
Having a good time with Uncle Richard.
Our new cousin Jason playing peek-a-boo with Lucas.
Daddy chasing after Lucas.
Daddy and Lucas checking out the moon.
The girls!
On our last morning there we went to this awesome park. I love this picture I snapped of Matt pushing Lucas on the swing. That smile gets me every time.
That's all for our Florida vacation! I hope we can all go back again soon!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment