Spring is here! Well, at least for today it is. The day started out cloudy and cold and ended sunny and warm(ish). It's supposed to start raining again tomorrow, so Lucas and I soaked up all the sun we could this afternoon.
With spring in the air it was time to make a new wreath for our front door. It's been looking a little sad and naked lately. Last week I found this adorable wreath on Simply Designing, one of my new favorite places to go for inspiration. It was simple and required few steps. Easy peasy and super cute! Here is my final product!
It's bright and cheery and makes me want sunny weather everyday! More signs of spring are popping up all through our yard...
Leaves blooming on our Japanese maple trees...
little purple flowers....
Lucas playing in the sunshine and dirt...
watching the cars drive by....
saying hi to the neighbors...
and making me the happiest mommy in the world.
Okay, so maybe those aren't all signs of spring, but you get my drift. I know we need this upcoming rain, but after these storms please bring on the sun!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment