We are flying to Florida in March for my cousin's wedding (I can't wait to see her!) and Lucas is going to need all kinds of things to entertain him on the long flight. The theme of his Valentine basket was goodies for the plane ride.
For my Love Bug.
A doodle board, which we are all having fun with. We're almost positive he is going to be a lefty.
Trains! Chuggington trains to be exact. He loves Koko.
New crayons!
He also got two new Mickey movies for the plane. This bug LOVES his Mickey! Speaking of Mickey... I was at the mall this morning with my friend and her little boy and we discovered that the Disney store does an "opening ceremony" every morning when they open. We happened to walk up to the store just as they were opening and there was a small group standing there and they bring out a big key and choose some kids to help open the big lock to open the store. It was so neat! I had no idea they did this. Lucas is still too young to understand it, but soon enough I know he will love to be the helper. I love Disney!
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day!
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment