Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Crafts

It's February!!! Where did January go? Only the second month of the year and I already feel like it is flying by! I usually do not decorate for Valentine's Day. I'll put out a couple cute towels, but that's it. However this year with the inspiration from Pinterest, I suddenly want to decorate for EVERY holiday. I really enjoy craft projects, but with having a little one it takes me longer to get things done. With that said I started a couple Valentine's Day projects in early January. My hubby said it was too early to decorate, but hey, a month out isn't too early! Here are a few things I've made.

Button Heart Collage 
Tutorial found at UCreate.

Felt Heart Wreath
Tutorial found at The Idea Room.

LOVE Letters 
Idea from Simply Desiging
The letters were 30% off at Hobby Lobby and I already had red paint and material for the flowers I added to give it a little something. The whole cost was under $8. Love when projects turn out cheaper than planned! 

Happy crafting! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment