Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Painting

I really cannot believe how beautiful the weather has been! I say this to myself almost every day lately. I'm sure this means we will have a late winter that will last until May or June. That's okay though, we will enjoy every ounce of sun while we have it!

Swinging in the sun! 

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and I thought about making Valentine cards with Lucas then decided not to since he is still so little. Then I saw this really cute idea on Pinterest (of course!), and knew he'd have fun making these Valentines. Check out the original idea at this cute blog Rust & Sunshine. Lucas had tons of fun finger painting and using the heart stamp. 



This is my favorite one he made because his little handprint is on it. It's impossible for me to get a good handprint because he won't leave his hand open long enough. I'll cherish this one though! :) 

:)


He enjoyed finger painting and stamping so much this time around. We've tried finger painting a few times before, and he's had fun, but this time I could tell he was really making the connection and enjoyed seeing what he was creating. I love watching him discover and learn!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment