Last night we took a ride on the Polar Express! I have been looking forward to this since October. Lucas loves trains and this year he also loves Santa! I love seeing the holidays through my son's eyes. It is so magical.
Mackenzie and Lucas got to meet Mrs. Clause and were both given certificates saying they are on Santa's good list.
The Polar Express!!!
The whole group... don't you just love all of our matching pajamas? The guys were so thrilled when we came up with this idea. :) They were really good sports!
On the train waiting for our ride to start.
Love these two!
Everyone got cookies and hot chocolate. He was having so much fun!
Lucas waving to Santa from the window at the North Pole. He kept saying, "Hi Santa, Merry Christmas!"
Santa came on the train and gave everyone the first gift of Christmas, a silver bell.
Daddy and Lucas
How cute are they? I love how Kenzie has her arm around Lucas. What a fun experience for all of us.
xoxo, Kara
Love this! What a fun Christmas activity!!!
ReplyDelete