To my sweet little boy,
Happy 2nd Birthday little Buggy! I can't believe it was two years ago that I first got to see your perfect little face. Everyday is a new adventure with you and I wouldn't change a thing. I can't believe you are TWO! You amaze daddy and I on a daily basis with each new thing you learn, whether it's singing "Twinkle Twinkle" or using your please and thank yous.
I feel so blessed that you call me mommy. Your smile and laughter have shown me what pure joy and pure love is all about. You crack yourself up all the time. Daddy always says that you are the funniest guy you know, and it is so true. You are also the funniest little guy we know. You constantly have us rolling in laughter.
Right now your favorite thing to do is play outside and catch froggies. You run all over the yard saying, "Catch a froggy!" I never thought I would be so willing to pick up slimy frogs for you, but the shrill of excitement you get makes it so worth it.
You have such a sweet spirit. You always say "bless you" when someone sneezes and give the best kisses and hugs. You love reading books and singing songs. You also love to be wild and run around screaming and laughing.
These past two years have flown by and I look forward to watching you grow. It makes me sad at times how fast you've grown and changed, but with each day that comes I know that being your mommy has been the best experience of my life.
I love you so much little bug!!! Happy Birthday!!
xoxo, Mommy





well said kara! its hard to believe he is two already....
ReplyDeleteThis blog will be so nice for Lucas to look back through when he's older. Keep it up Kara!! LU
ReplyDelete