Each year my family heads to Stinson Beach for a week in July. I've gone since I was born, and my dad has gone since he was a child also. It's tradition and a vacation I look forward to every year. Nothing but relaxation, building sand castles, playing in the water, hiking, seashell hunting, and hanging out.
Lucas loved the beach! Last year he wasn't walking yet, and wasn't too into playing in the sand. The year before he was about 4 weeks old, and just slept. This year he had no fear of the water (much to my dismay) and loved playing in the sand.
Digging for sand crabs with daddy.
Sand play!
Lucas's version of boogie boarding... I wish this boy had a little bit more fear of the ocean!
Seashell hunting!
Cousins
Tuckered out from all the walking.
It's nice to be back home, but we're already looking forward to next year!
xoxo, Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment