Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Friends

I was so happy that our best friends were able to come to Cali for Lucas's birthday! We had just got to see them in Phoenix for Miss Avery's first birthday. I love getting to see Jamie as much as possible... and luckily, I get to see her again in September for a girls trip to Chicago! 


It's so fun to see these two play together, even though most of this play consisted of Lucas saying, "No, my car!" So sharing isn't his strong suit... we're working on it!



Avery going in for the kiss... not encourage at all...


It's hard to believe that we both have little ones now... we have pictures of the four of us in Vegas partying it up for Jamie's 21st birthday. I don't think we could have imagined this picture in our future! 


I'm so glad I get to go through mommyhood with my best friend! Thanks for coming out to celebrate our bug Christman family! Love you guys! 


xoxo, Kara

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST! So lucky to have you as my friend! I love you, Matt, and Lucas so much!!

    ReplyDelete