These past few weeks have been a whirlwind. I've been so busy with summer school and BTSA and I haven't had the chance to post pictures from Lucas's little 2nd birthday party. I still cannot believe I have a two year old. This year Lucas really enjoyed his birthday. Since Lucas loves "Choo-choos" we had a train themed party. We borrowed the bounce house from our great neighbors again, and this kid did not want to get out of it this year, hence the sweaty pictures of him eating cake...
The birthday boy!
Front door wreath... Lucas Railroad Company!
I was going to make a big cake, then decided cupcakes are easier. I also came across this idea on Pinterest for railroad crossing cookies and couldn't pass them up.
Cupcakes and train whistle's for the little ones!
Lucas was a little unsure when everyone was starring at him and singing... but once the song was over he was ready to blow out his candle and eat!
So big trying to blow his candle out all by himself!
Cake time! Yummy!
Last year he didn't even touch his cake. I questioned weather he could really be my child or not if he didn't like sweets, but this year he dug right in... that's my boy!
Lucas loves trucks, cars, trains, anything with wheels. When we saw this truck we couldn't pass it up. We brought it out for him after he had opened his presents, and his little face just lit up! He was so excited to have his first big truck!
Happy birthday to our bug!
His second birthday was a big success and I'm so happy we were able to celebrate with family and friends!
xoxo, Kara






Adorable! Lu all
ReplyDeleteB
he is getting so big and even more handsome if that is possible! how adorable were those decorations! xo
ReplyDelete