For Mother's Day we headed down to Old Town Sacramento to go on a train ride. I've been wanting to take Lucas on the weekend train rides they do down there, and what better occasion than Mother's Day. As his mom I constantly want to make him smile, and I wanted to celebrate him also, my little bug, the one who calls me mommy.
Papa, Gammy, and Uncle Kevin joined us. The train car we rode in was a restored 1920's car. We were served lemonade, iced tea, and cookies. The moms also were given a cake pop, and they were delicious. It was so much fun! We also went out to lunch and enjoyed the beautiful weather!
Trains!!!
Papa, Lucas, and Gammy
Lucas's favorite person of the day was Uncle Kevin. Every time I tried to hold him he pushed me away and reached for Uncle Kevin... apparently I'm not as cool!
Love these two!
My boys enjoying the view of the river.
A picture with mommy... bribed with a cookie from Uncle Kevin.
Cracking up!
I'm one lucky girl to have these two in my life!
Ummmm... excuse me?!? When did he get so big?! See this hair cut makes him look so big! I swear he has grown a lot in the last couple of weeks. He will be TWO in less than two months and I can hardly believe it.
I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to spend Mother's Day with the people I love most!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mommies out there!
xoxo, Kara










He does look so much older but still adorable! I'm jealous that Garrett got to see you three this week and I didn't! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteXo
Amanda
Thanks Amanda! Quinn is so so cute! I wish we could have see you guys too! Next time just come with Garrett! :) We can hang while they work!
DeleteI love that idea! Done!
Delete