Lucas is walking up a storm, and loves to go for walks outside! (surprising right?!?) This is our neighbor's front yard. Lucas loves the hanging jack-o-lanterns and loves walking up and down their path. It's still pretty warm here, but he had to wear his cute Halloween outfit from Auntie Suzie, so we just left the pants off.
This year for Halloween Lucas and Stoli dressed up as sharks. I always have to dress Stoli up too, and this year she got off easy. No body costume, just a fin I made out of felt and stuck on one of my headbands. They crack me up! Lucas actually left his hood on all night!
Giving Stoli a treat for leaving her costume on. This is possibly my favorite picture of the night.
Okay, so I totally have a confession to make. In the past, whenever I saw little toddlers trick-or-treating I always thought it was a bit ridiculous since they can't say "trick or treat" and they can't eat the candy. But now I get it! I was totally that mom that took my toddler trick-or-treating tonight, and he LOVED it! We went with our neighbors who have twins that are two and a half. The twins were totally into it, and Lucas was right behind them doing his best to keep up!
Seriously, doesn't this picture make you smile! He is getting so BIG!
He held his bucket the entire night! Matt and I were so impressed!
Trick-or-treating with his buddies!
Daddy trying to keep up!
Lucas and his pumpkin.
Such a happy shark!
My boys at the end of the night. Lucas didn't want to go inside. I swear he's going to grow up to do something that involves the outdoors.
I hope your Halloween was as amazing as ours!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment