On Friday we went to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm with our neighbors for an afternoon of fun. Holy moly, this place is awesome! We had never been, but our neighbors go each year, and I am so happy they asked us to go along this year. Not only is this farm massive, it has everything from hay rides to train rides, delicious homemade pies, pumpkin patches that go on forever, and a ton of fun play forts and such for the kids to explore. Lucas had a blast and so did we! Once again I forgot my good camera, and ended up with only my phone. Thank goodness the iphone takes pretty nice pictures!
On the train. He loved it.
Checking out the scenery with dada.
Walking... um yes, WALKING like a big boy! He walked all over this fort and loved it.
He was trying to keep up with our neighbor's two year old twins.
However, he still chooses to crawl the majority of the time.
Matt and Lucas looking for the perfect pumpkins.
How beautiful is this pumpkin patch?
My bug giving me some cuddles.
It was a beautiful afternoon. Matt and I shared a huge cinnamon roll that was to die for. Lucas ate an entire large sugar cookie (maybe he is my child after all), and he enjoyed it way too much. We will definitely be visiting this place annually. I'm in love!
xoxo
I love the shot of him giving you cuddles! Too precious. This pumpkin patch looks amazing btw. Yay for family outings and making lasting memories.
ReplyDeleteYour bug giving you cuddles is such a beautiful picture! I know you are dreaming up some amazing diy to savor these memories! ;) btw pumpkin patch amazingess, for sure!
ReplyDelete