Lucas is not one to sit at a table for more than a few minutes and focus on learning a new skill. I've been trying to come up with more active ways to work on shapes and colors. He loves sidewalk chalk and jumping around. Here he is working on his shapes. Slowly, I'll add more. What I love most is that he is learning and having fun!
Yes, he fell down. Tripped over his own feet... he gets his coordination from me. I sure hope he grows out of it and becomes more like Matt, otherwise sports will be interesting!
xoxo, Kara
Olive keeps saying "mo, step on stawr"
ReplyDeleteAwe, we love you Olive!
DeleteSuch a great idea Kara! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you Amanda!
DeleteLove that you built teaching opportunities into the natural environment! (jees, i sound like i am at work). Learning is so much more fun when it involves activities that we love :) His clumsiness further confirms what we have known all along.. avery and lucas are meant for each other :) Cant wait to see you in less than two weeks!
ReplyDelete