Warning: Picture Overload!!
Lucas absolutely loved Disneyland!! The weather did not cooperate and it was H-O-T! Like WAY hot and humid. We were there during the two days of a heatwave. Literally the next day it was fifteen degrees cooler. If Lucas didn't enjoy it so much and laugh and smile the way he did, there is no way it would have been such a fun trip. I was a little apprehensive about how well he would do standing in line and waiting, but he did great. I can't wait to take him back! (In cooler weather of course!)
So excited to see his cousin!
Cars Land! This place is so neat. I'm so glad it is part of CA Adventure now. Lucas was in awe.
Tow Mater! He loved the cars from a far... not so sure once he got close!
Lucas was a bit scared of Red, but right as we were taking this picture Lightening McQueen came out of a gate and he was so excited! He yelled, "LIGHTENING MCQUEEN!!! and everyone around started laughing. It may just be my crazy hormones but every time he got so excited about seeing a character I teared up. I loved seeing that joy in his face!
He loved all of the rides that included flying high or being spun in circles. I have a feeling he will love roller coasters when he gets older.
This is the closet he got to any characters without one of us holding him. Giving Chip (or Dale, not sure) knuckles.
Gammy and Papa with their boys.
Beating the heat with a popsicle.
The tea cups were another one of his favorites.
Of course we had to ride the carousel...
and Dumbo a few times.
That's it from day one!
xoxo, Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment