Proud mommy moment: Tonight at dinner Lucas picked up a piece of his cheese and said, "It's like a square!" He was exactly right, it was a square. It's so neat to watch him learn!
This weekend Lucas was spoiled with lots of time with his cousin, Mackenzie. I love the way he says her name, it sounds like he is saying "My Kenzie." Teaghan and I took the kids to the Fall Festival on Saturday and they had so much fun.
Lucas got his face painted for the first time. He watched his big cousin go first and then felt brave enough to get it done also. He chose a froggy. Shocking, I know! :)
The cousins also did a little dancing...
and of course there was a train ride involved!
They each got to pick out a pumpkin and decorate it.
By the time we left Lucas was exhausted... I was too, too bad he couldn't drive me home!
It was a great way to enjoy the fall-ish weather, since this week it's supposed to be back up in the 90s! What?! Come on fall, come back!
xoxo, Kara






No comments:
Post a Comment