I have so been slacking with posting anything lately. Life has been a bit crazy and I just started my BTSA program again. I will be done in December and could not be happier about that! With all of the craziness going on, we still manage to have fun filled weekends! Last weekend we took our first trip of the season up to Apple Hill. One of my bestest friends, Dannie, moved to Denver this week and we had to squeeze in an Apple Hill visit before she left.
The girls! We had so much fun! Emily came up from southern Cali and surprised Danielle for her last weekend in CA. Heather and I were in on the surprise, and Danielle was so excited to see her!
The boys carting their kiddos around.
Lucas went on his first pony ride... he loved it. Let me just say that a part of me feels so bad for these ponies. I hate seeing them chained up, and I didn't really want to let him ride them, but he was just so excited. I am sure the owners take good care of them, but they do look a little sad. I know they let them take breaks... but it still breaks my heart a bit. Lucas loved this pony. It's name is Sparky and he kept petting him the whole time. We gave Sparky lots of love this short ride.
After eating yummy treats we headed to Jack Russell brewery so everyone not pregnant could get a beer. :) We also had a picnic lunch and let the kids run wild!
How cute is Sawyer Bean? I can't get over her sunglasses!
My little man is getting too big!
Fall is definitely starting around here! We spend today decorating. Now I'm just hoping the weather will cooperate and start to cool down!
xoxo, Kara




No comments:
Post a Comment