Wednesday, September 26, 2012

16 weeks

I'm 16 weeks this week and starting to feel little kicks here and there. I'm trying to document my baby bump as I did with Lucas, but we are already one picture behind... oops. I saw a cute idea on Pinterest to include Lucas in these pictures and went for it. I wasn't sure how he'd cooperate, but he did awesome! (Note to self... this kid will do anything for a popsicle!) 


I also thought it would be fun to see how Lucas grows in these pictures throughout the next six months as well. Six months?!? That seems so so close. This baby will be here before we know it! Lucas still calls the baby Coyotes, or "My Coyotes." It's like he's already bonding with the baby... cheesy I know, but really. He loves to talk to the baby and give my tummy kisses all the time. It's rather cute. 


I'm feeling pretty good at this point. Still have some nausea in the afternoons and evenings. I thought that would be gone by now, but I guess I'm one of the lucky ones where it sticks around. We had our 16 week appointment this week and baby's heartbeat sounded great. It's always such a relief to hear such a strong heartbeat. I think I'm most looking forward to feeling more kicks. That was always my favorite part about being pregnant with Lucas. Can't wait until Lucas can feel little Coyotes kick! I wonder what he'll think? 

xoxo, Kara



1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic and I love the idea of having Lucas in the pics too!

    ReplyDelete