I'm very excited to be starting this blog, and although I'm not quite sure what to expect with all of this, and know close to nothing about blogging, I'm giddy about this new adventure. As an amateur, please bear with me while I attempt to learn about this new world I'm entering. For now, if you're reading this you most likely know me. If you don't, I am really surprised (and happy) that you are reading this! As for me, I'm an elementary school teacher turned stay at home mom and wife who loves being creative, baking, cooking (actually, I'm still learning to love this one), and being with my family and friends. I've been married to my wonderful husband for three years, and our first child (my current boss) turned one in July. I hope you enjoy my ramblings about life and all those goes along it!
My world.
xoxo
ummm, I'm so stoked you started a blog! So sad I am just stumbling across it. Love you and your sweet family and hope to be able to follow you on your many adventures.
ReplyDelete