My newest internet love and obsession is Pinterest. If you haven't heard of it you must check it out, and I am almost certain you will become an addict just like me. My dear friend Jamie first introduced me to this lovely website, and I must admit, I thought it sounded a little lame. I sure ended up eating my own words, or I guess thoughts in this case. Once I signed on, I couldn't stop. I wanted to pin everything and make everything. I keep thinking to myself, "So many crafts, so little time!" I started telling everyone and anyone who would listen how awesome this site was. Seriously, I should probably get some kind of kick back for most enthusiastic promotions. You'd honestly think I was working for these people if you heard the excitement in my voice.
So it's simple, the website is
pinterest.com. Create an account, and go for it. Unless of course you don't have extra hours in your day to spend mindlessly finding the creative ideas, delicious recipes, awesome decor, and so much more. Okay, really I am not being paid by these people, it is really just that good.
p.s. Did I mention that the Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks is simply amazing?! So of course this recipe for
Salted Caramel Mocha Brownie Cups from the blog Inside BruCrew Life, have to be amazing as well! I'll be making these soon and get back to you on that... but just look at this picture... mouth watering! Oh, and guess what? Found the recipe on Pinterest... shocking right?! Enjoy!
xoxo
I love it too!
ReplyDelete