I still can hardly believe that my little Caleb is one! I had so much fun planning and preparing for his first party. Matt made me promise I would tone it down in comparison to Lucas' first birthday, and I did, somewhat. ;) I still couldn't skip out on all the fun details. Thank you to my amazingly talented bestie, Danielle, for helping and designing his super cute birthday printables!!
We indulged in some classic baseball park food from hot dogs to nachos, peanuts, and even baseball helmet sundaes. Caleb wasn't into his cake at all... either was Lucas at his first birthday. What is up with these boys?!? They must get their lack of sweet tooth from Matt, because I am all over the sweets!
Here's to my little slugger... hope you enjoyed your party as much as we enjoyed celebrating you!!!
I can't forget to mention that he crawled on his hands and knees for the first time during his party! He has been doing his own version of army crawling for the past month, and then at his party decided it was time to take his crawling to the next level. Lucas crawled on hands and knees for the first time at his first birthday party as well... apparently they need a crowd to show off for. :)
We love you Cal Cal!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment