Three posts about my sweet boy turning one isn't too many right?!? I don't think so! ;)
This little guy in his 12th month of life...
started crawling on his hands and knees
loves putting everything in his mouth
loves to swing at the park
is infatuated with watching his big brother be silly
loves cars, trucks, trains, and anything with wheels
loves building blocks
says Dada but not Mama (I try not to take it personal!) :)
and is an absolute joy to be around.
Here are just a few pictures from our family celebration on his actual birthday. He loved playing with his new wooden blocks, and I think they've become his favorite thing to chew on. Good thing they are totally safe for that... I highly recommend them from Smiling Tree Toys on Etsy.
We had dinner, opened presents, sang happy birthday and had cupcakes. He tasted the frosting and wanted nothing to do with it. I guess he prefers blocks over cupcakes. It was a special night for all of us, and a great way to celebrate Caleb.
{That smile!}
Lucas is thinking... "They think this truck is for Caleb... but it's mine, all mine!" haha
No comments:
Post a Comment