Monday, December 30, 2013

Our Christmas

Our Christmas was filled with lots of family, laughs, love, and yummy food! This was Caleb's first Christmas which made it even more special and exciting.

The boys before church on Christmas Eve. Caleb is all about smiling for the camera... Lucas not so much. I asked him to take a picture with Caleb, and this is the look he gave me! haha

Lucas was so excited to put out milk and cookies for Santa and food for the reindeer. He felt it very necessary to taste test the milk. 

Possibly my favorite picture from Christmas. I don't ever want him to grow up and be too big for his momma. I'll take all of the kisses I can get from him. 

And then it was Christmas morning...

And he is the happiest baby you'll ever see!



This pretty much sums up Caleb's favorite part of opening presents! :)

:)


Could they get any cuter??

And here is our annual picture in front of the tree.

xoxo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment