I've said it before that Lucas loves to sing. Once he hears a song that he likes he will ask me to sing it to him over and over again until he has it memorized and is singing along. Last week we were reading A Charlie Brown Christmas, and at the end of the book are the words to "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" so I sang it to him. His face lit up and he asked me to sing it again, so I did, and then the next time he joined in at parts. The next couple days this was the only book he wanted to read so we could sing the song. I'd hear him singing it while he was playing, and my heart melted. Last night I asked if I could record him singing it, and he of course said yes (he loves watching videos of himself!).
Here you have it, my little guy singing his favorite Christmas carol. Getting ready for the ohhh's and awww's and your heart just bursting with this cuteness.
See, I told you! AWWWW! Melt my heart!!!
xoxo, Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment