Monday, July 1, 2013

Four Months Young

Our sweet Cal Cal is four months young as of this past Thursday. 
He is such a happy baby, with the sweetest of smiles.
He started laughing this month. 
If baby laughs could be bottled up, I think they could save the world. 
He has this deep in the back of his throat laugh that gets all of us giggling. 
Lucas makes him laugh with a goofy noise he makes.
It makes my heart smile to watch Lucas work hard at making his brother laugh and smile. 





Have I mentioned his beautiful eyes?!?
Three boys now hold my heart.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

xoxo, Kara

2 comments:

  1. He's adorable! I love those onesies too! Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! They are just stickers that I put on a white onesie each month. I got them on Etsy. They have a ton to choose from and are a way better deal than buying the actual onesies.

      Delete