So this post is officially a week late, but every time I sat down to write about my baby turning three the tears would start to well up. So here I go anyway... happy tears and all!
Three!!! Lucas is three! Even he will proudly tell you so. Part of me can't believe it has been three years already since we were blessed with this amazing little boy. This post I write to my little bug...
Dear Lucas,
This past year you have grown so much. Everywhere we go people comment on your communication skills and that you talk so well. You literally talk all day long. Your little voice and personality is the reason for so many laughs in our home. You are constantly making daddy and I laugh with your silly antics. You also bring out Caleb's biggest giggles. No one can make his little laugh come out the way you can.
Since the day you were born you've had your own strong personality. You know what you want and and don't want, and make it known. You are loud, but sweet. One minute you're shouting and being crazy, and the next you're giving kisses and cuddles.
You are no longer a toddler, and are officially a preschooler. You love, love, love to sing and dance. One of our favorite things to do is turn the country channel on the TV and have a dance party in the family room. Your favorite country song is still Luke Bryan's, Shake It For Me Girl, and you know all of the words. Your laugh brightens every room, and people are always saying how contagious your laugh is. Everywhere we go you are always making people smile and laugh with your outgoing charm.
From crib and diapers to big boy bed and chonies, from only child to a big brother that loves his little brother more than anything, this year has brought so many changes and so many memories. I've loved watching you grow into such a big boy this past year. I love you more than you'll ever know my little bug!
xoxo, Mommy




They grow too fast! Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDelete