Wednesday, November 5, 2014

30th birthday! Surprise!!

I'm not sure what I did to deserve the most amazing friends and husband, but I sure feel like the luckiest girl in the world. A year ago I wasn't looking forward to turning 30, but as it got closer, I embraced it. My life is filled with so many blessing, and turning a year older is definitely one of them. Matt suggested we go to Vegas for the big 3-0 so we invited our friends Serena and Jim, or at least thought that was who we only invited. They were in on the surprise and I was completely in the dark. Before dinner Matt suggested we grab a drink at the Chandelier Bar. He knew I would like it because it was literally a bar in a huge chandelier. As we walked around the corner all of my closest friends were standing there. I seriously couldn't believe it, started to cry, and just wanted to hug all of them! Some of them don't live near us, so we don't see each other as often as we'd like, so it was the best surprise to have them all there in the same room with me! My heart was so full!! Matt pulled off an amazing surprise. He knows how much I love my friends, and miss the ones that live far away. It meant so much to me that he took the time to put this all together for me. It was the best birthday to date, and I'm not sure it will ever be topped!









Thank babe for the amazing weekend!!! And to the best friends a girl could ask for! Thank you girls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment