Saturday, October 4, 2014

Robyn & Audrey Visit

We were so lucky to have Robyn and baby Audrey visit us at the end of September. I have been waiting 9 months to meet this precious girl and let me tell you, she is the sweetest baby! Robyn and I met in college during my semester at Long Beach State. We lost contact for a little bit, and then had a class together the semester before I graduated. I am so thankful for that class, and for reconnecting with Robyn because we have a friendship that will last a lifetime. 

The boys had a lot fun with Audrey. Caleb walked around saying "baby" all week, and he was so sweet bringing Audrey toys, her paci, and her lovie. We had a great week full of playing, shopping, sweets, and visiting Apple Hill. 


{I love their little feet in this photo}












                                          

We can't wait until our next visit! Hopefully to Disneyland!! :)

xoxo,
Kara












No comments:

Post a Comment