The holiday season is upon us!!! While Halloween is definitely not my favorite holiday, I love love October! We've kicked the month off with some pumpkin cookie making. I stole this idea from my good friend Jamie, and just thought it was so cute. Lucas loved decorating the cookies, and Caleb loved munching on all the goods. This is literally the first picture I took, Caleb shoving food in his mouth, while Lucas looks at me like, "We are allowed to eat these right now?!"
Whenever I point the camera at Cal he looks at me and says "cheese!" I don't know if that's good or bad, but it sure is stinkin' cute!!"
See, I told you, beyond cute!
My big guy, such focus.
My favorite.
More decorating and more eating.
Oh! Am I not supposed to be eating this?!
{LOVE these two}
So proud!
Happy Fall Ya'll!!!
xoxo,
Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment