Friday, August 1, 2014

Stinson Beach 2014

We had a wonderful time at Stinson Beach this year. Usually after a week on vacation I'm ready to get home and get back to our routine, but this year I didn't want to leave. Both boys loved the beach, playing in the sand and water, eating ice cream almost everyday, and the freedom of running around non stop. 
This was Caleb's first official time experiencing sand. He was a little unsure at first, and didn't want to touch it. Within five minutes he was eating it and throwing it around. I think it's safe to say he's officially a beach baby. 
Lucas loved playing in the water, jumping over the waves, and catching sand crabs. He was also in heaven playing with his cousins for an entire week. 




{notice the sand around his mouth}


{Lucas loved daddy pulling him on the boogie board}


{sand crabs!}





 
{the girl boogie boarding}







{we ate entirely too much not enough ice cream on this trip}

{the whole fam}










Lucas asks almost everyday when we get to go back to Stinson Beach so he can sleep in the red bunk beds again. I already can't wait to go back next year!

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment