Monday, July 7, 2014

Lucas turns 4!

Lucas is 4!!!! We packed as much fun into this day as possible. It was a day planned for my little guy, with all things he loves. He woke up to streamers and balloons in his doorway and motioned for me to follow him back to his room so he could show me. He was very excited, as was I! I've been waiting to do this for him, and finally felt like this was the first year it wouldn't scare him when he half asleep came out of his room. 


We started the day off with visiting the Aerospace Museum of California. Both boys were in their element. Not only is there so much to see, but there is a lot to explore and climb into. 

{dinosaurs in hand, planes ahead, little boy heaven}







Lucas keeps saying now that he is four he can pick Caleb up.... not so much big guy, but I sure appreciated your willingness to help! 


Right outside the museum was this awesome park. It's too bad that it was scorching hot outside, so we didn't stay to play for too long. One quick mention of Chic-Fil-A with his buddy Rylee for lunch and he was ready to hit the road! 


{These two really do love each other, it's quite cute!}

After a little bit of rest time at home it was off to swim lessons with daddy, then back home for dinner, and birthday dessert! Lucas doesn't really like cake, he likes the idea of it, but never wants to eat it. However, he loves M&Ms and cookies, therefore it only made since to make him M&M cookies along with one large cookie filled with only his favorite colors, red and blue. 




And just like that, my little guy is four. His smile, laughter, and humor fills our home and hearts everyday. 

xoxo, Kara



4 comments:

  1. He's darling and what a fun day you made for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE blogging. I've been blogging for seven years and I love it! I'm at greattobetogether.blogspot.com if you're ever bored (haha)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an awesome mommy!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rachelle!! I've definitely checked out your blog and love it! I saw your link on your IG account. :)

    Thank you also Carole! Your kind words mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete